Atlas Digital Group, Inc. (“Atlas Digital”) recognizes that privacy is important and is committed to maintaining the privacy of personal information collected at this website. Unless you have “opted out” of receiving direct marketing contacts (as described below), when you provide any of the information described in this Privacy Notice (including information that may be automatically generated), you consent to the use and disclosure of that information as described by this statement. This Privacy Notice describes the personal information that Atlas Digital collects and the uses that Atlas Digital will make of that personal information.
Information we collect and how we use it:
“Personal Information” is information that identifies you as an individual. We may collect Personal Information that identifies you as an individual, such as:
- Your first name and your last name or company name
- Your postal address (including billing and shipping addresses)
- Your prior postal addresses
- Your date of birth
- Your email address
- Your phone number
- Your Social Security number
- Purchase history
- Passwords and reminder questions/answers
Atlas Digital collects Personal Information when you participate in various opportunities that we provide, for example:
- When you create an account on the website
- When you make a purchase
- When you make a request
We may combine Personal Information that we collect about you with Personal Information you provide to us through other sources, such as product registrations, inquiries, or marketing events. We will use the combined Personal Information in accordance with this Privacy Notice for as long as it is combined.
Other Information We Collect
“Other Information” is any information that does not reveal your specific identity or relate to you as an identifiable individual. Other Information is anonymous data.
Other Information includes:
- Browser information
- Information collected through cookies, pixel tags, and other technologies
- Demographic information and other information provided by you
- Aggregated information
- Style and usage preferences
- Sizing and purchase information
- Shipping preferences
- Physical location
How We Collect Other Information
Atlas Digital and Atlas Digital’s third-party service providers may collect Other Information in a variety of ways, including:
- Through your browser or mobile device
Certain information is collected by most browsers and devices, such as your Media Access Control (MAC) address, computer type, screen resolution, operating system version, device manufacturer and model, and internet browser type and version.
- Through your use of an app
When you download and use an app, we and our service providers may track and collect app usage data, such as your location, or the date and time the app on your device accesses our servers and what information and files have been downloaded to the app based on your device number.
- Through your use of an app, connected device, or vehicle, including unmanned aerial vehicles
The physical location of your device and its associated date and time is collected by satellite, cell phone tower, Wi-Fi signals, or other technologies. We may use your device’s physical location to provide you with personalized location-based services and content. In some instances, you may be permitted to allow or deny such uses and/or sharing of your device’s location, but if you do, we and/or our partners may not be able to provide you with the applicable personalized services and content.
- From you
Information such as your location as well as other information, such as your preferred means of communication, is collected when you voluntarily provide this information. Unless combined with Personal Information, this information does not personally identify you or any other user of the site or app.
- By aggregating information
Aggregated Personal Information does not personally identify you or any other user of the site or app. For example, we may use Personal Information to calculate the percentage of Atlas Digital users who have a particular telephone area code or who use an Android device or an iOS device.
How We Use and Disclose Other Information
Because Other Information does not personally identify you, we may use and disclose Other Information for any purpose. If we are required to treat Other Information as Personal Information under applicable law, then we will use and disclose it for the purposes for which we use and disclose Personal Information as detailed in this Privacy Notice.
In some instances, we combine Other Information with Personal Information, such as combining your name with your geographical location. If we combine any Other Information with Personal Information, such as when we combine information you provide upon registration with Other Information to provide you with targeted personalized marketing, the combined information will be treated by Atlas Digital as Personal Information.
Automatically Collected Information
We may passively collect information that is automatically sent to us by your web browser or your internet service provider. This information typically includes your domain name, your username, and your numerical IP address. The amount of information sent by your web browser depends on its settings. Please refer to your browser if you want to learn what information it sends. We use this type of information to see which webpages you visit at our website, which website you visited before coming to our website, and where you go after you leave our website. We can then develop statistics that help us understand how our visitors use our website and how we can improve it.
When you submit a question or a suggestion using this website, you will be required to provide information that we need to complete your request, including your name, address, phone number, and email address. We may have collected similar information from you in the past.
We may actively obtain information about you by installing a marker on your computer commonly called a “cookie.” Cookies enable us to know you by a computer-generated unique identifier. By providing you with a unique cookie, we are able to create a database of your previous choices and preferences, and in situations where these choices or preferences need to be collected again, they can be supplied by us automatically, saving you time and effort. Your computer may be specially configured to reject cookies; please refer to your browser for more information. Many websites of companies associated with Atlas Digital will allow you to visit without accepting cookies, but some features of our websites may not work properly if you choose to reject cookies.
We collect information at this website when you make a purchase, when you contact us, and when you respond to surveys, questionnaires, or enter contests, sweepstakes, or giveaways that we might make available. If you provide us with your email address or email us directly, you are voluntarily releasing the content of your email to us (including your email address). If you answer questions we have placed on the website page or a social media site, you are also voluntarily releasing that information to us. You may decide not to answer any questions presented to you at our website or on a social media site; if you do, you may still continue your visit, but we may elect not to provide you with services, opportunities, responses, or features related to the questions you choose not to answer.
How Information Is Used and Shared
We may use Personal Information for one or more of the following purposes:
- Respond to your inquiries, collect your suggestions, and fulfill your requests, such as to send you email alerts, and contact you to answer any questions to the extent possible.
- Send you important information regarding the website or terms, conditions, and policies and/or other administrative information.
- Complete and fulfill your purchase, request, or inquiry, for example, to communicate with you regarding your order, your return, or other answers to your questions, and provide you with related service and assistance, if any.
- Send you marketing communications that we believe may be of interest to you, including information about upcoming opportunities, invitations, events, apps, and exclusive deals.
- Personalize your experience on the website by presenting opportunities, products, and offers tailored to you.
- Allow you to participate in surveys, sweepstakes, contests, and similar promotions and to administer these activities. Some of these activities have additional rules, which could contain additional information about how we use and disclose your Personal Information, so we recommend that you read these rules carefully.
- Allow you to communicate and interact with others through the website (for example, through a blog, message board, messaging functionality, chat functionality, profile, or other social media).
- Enable our business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, researching and developing new products and services, enhancing this website, improving our services, developing marketing events, identifying usage trends, and determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns. We may analyze aggregated demographic information and Personal Information for historical, statistical, or scientific purposes, or we may store the Personal Information for your convenience should you return to this website in the future.
- As we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law; (b) to comply with legal process and for any legal purpose (other than credit information); (c) to investigate security breaches; (d) to respond to requests from public and government authorities; (e) to enforce our terms and conditions; (f) to protect our operations; (g) to protect our rights, privacy, safety, or property, you or others; and (h) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
In the course of any of these activities, we may transmit any of the information we have collected with affiliates or third parties. We may disclose your information to companies and individuals we employ to perform business functions on our behalf. An example of a third party that could receive your Personal Information is a data-processing contractor that operates computer systems on our behalf or a company with whom we transact business or associate with for the purposes of aggregating and analyzing demographic information, offering certain products, services, a contest, sweepstakes, or other promotional event.
Additionally, we might establish a business relationship with other persons or entities whom we believe are trustworthy and whom we understand their privacy policies to be consistent with ours. In such cases we might rent, exchange, share, and/or cross-reference information, including contact information about you that will enable such persons or entities to contact you regarding products and services that may be of interest to you.
To serve you better, we may combine information you give us online, in person, or through a catalog. We may also combine that information with publicly available information and information we receive from or cross-reference with affiliates or third parties, including providers of third-party cookie and other third-party browsing and use data.
We use this combined information to enhance and personalize the experience of you and others with us, and to recognize our customers so that we can communicate with you directly about our services and events that may be of interest to you, and for other promotional purposes.
By using this website, you agree to the terms of this Privacy Notice. By agreeing to the terms of this Privacy Notice, you are consenting to our continued use of previously collected information under the terms of this Privacy Notice.
We may use all information collected at this website for direct marketing and emarketing purposes including the sharing of the information with our affiliates or third parties unless you specifically request that it not be used for that purpose.
Links to Other Sites
For your convenience, our website may contain certain hyperlinks to other websites as well as to third-party websites. This Privacy Notice applies only to information collected on this website and not to information collected on linked sites. We encourage you to be aware when you leave this website and to read the privacy statements of each and every linked site that collects your Personal Information.
We are committed to protecting the privacy needs of children, and we encourage parents and guardians to take an active role in their children’s online activities. We do not target our websites to children less than 16 years of age or knowingly collect information from children for the purpose of selling products or services.
We will retain your Personal Information for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this Privacy Notice unless a longer retention period is required or allowed by law.
The criteria used to determine our retention periods include:
- The length of time we have an ongoing relationship with you and provide requested services to you
- Whether there is a legal obligation to which we are subject (for example, certain laws require us to keep records of your transactions for a certain period of time before we can delete them)
- Whether retention is advisable in light of our legal position (such as in regard to applicable statutes of limitations, litigation, or regulatory investigations)
We use commercially reasonable methods consistent with industry practice to protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access or disclosure. While we consider these policies and procedures to be adequate, there is still a risk that your Personal Information could be misappropriated. No method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage, is completely secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your Personal Information. If you have any questions about security on our site, you can send an email to us at email address specified below.
Changes in this Privacy Notice
We reserve the right to modify this Privacy Notice at any time, so please review it frequently. If we make material changes to this notice, we will notify you here, by email, or by means of a notice on our homepage.
If you do not want us to use your Personal Information as described in this statement, please contact us at [email protected]. Please note that we will not be able to process questions or contact you without your Personal Information.
Your Personal Information might be stored and processed in any country where we have facilities or where we have engaged a service provider, including the United States, which may have different data protection rules than in your country. If you are located in a country recognized by the European Commission as not providing an adequate level of data protection or for transfers to countries not considered to be providing an adequate level of data protection, please contact us to work with you to put in place adequate measures.
If you have any questions, comments, or would like to request access to the information Atlas Digital has gathered about you at this website, contact us at [email protected] or write to the following address:
Information Request Center
Atlas Digital Group, Inc.
Attention: Privacy Coordinator
2721 Sutton Boulevard
St. Louis, Missouri 63143