ST. LOUIS, January 22, 2024 – Atlas Digital Group, the leading omnichannel commerce company serving the broadband industry, announced the company has achieved exceptional results for 2023, including 2x growth in annual revenue and clients as well as a growing roster of strategic partnerships. The Atlas CORE commerce solution is now enabling dynamic sales experiences to millions of homes throughout more than half of U.S. states and powering broadband sales for digital (ecommerce), field sales, inbound and retail sales channels. Atlas maintains an outstanding Net Promoter Score of 90 confirming their commitment to serving clients as a trusted advisor with a laser focus on customer acquisition.
Mark Mihalevich, chief executive officer and founder of Atlas Digital Group, said, “Our strong growth reflects the power of CORE and the dedication we provide to our great clients. 2023 was a pivotal year as we continued to grow our ecosystem of clients and expanded our foundation for new revenue streams all while continuing to deliver outstanding results for our clients. We are onboarding operators of all sizes – new greenfield operators, mid-market providers and some of the largest fiber builders in the United States. We are challenging ourselves to achieve even stronger results in 2024 – we are just getting started.”
The company’s 2023 achievements include:
- Growth: phenomenal growth in revenue and clients, including a 2x increases of ARR and clients. Also, 90% of contract renewals are being extended for greater than 3 years showcasing the strong partnership and value Atlas brings to client relationships.
- Innovation: investments in CORE Data Mart expanded the already robust full-funnel sales journey analytics capabilities and enabled AI and Machine Learning features for advanced marketing, sales and behavior insights for broadband operators.
- Go-to-Market: the Atlas CORE product model evolved to reach more operators of all sizes and stages of growth with the launch of three distinct product tiers: CORE Ecommerce, CORE Omni and CORE AI. Each with its own set of features and capabilities serving to drive sales acceleration across one or many sales channels.
- Platform Flexibility: continued investment into the flexibility of Atlas CORE extended the ecosystem of integrations to over 40 3rd party and in-house applications. Atlas CORE can operate to deliver sales in a headless/untethered fashion or automate order flows to a growing roster of BSS/OSS systems.
- Key Hires: Chad Neuhaus joined Atlas as the Chief Operating Officer. Chad brings decades of industry experience to Atlas and bolsters an already robust team. His added leadership and strategic vision serves to drive ongoing excellence across operations and client support as we scale and enable new product strategies during this new phase of growth.
About Atlas Digital Group
Atlas Digital Group is an omnichannel commerce company enabling dynamic sales experiences for the broadband industry. The Atlas CORE platform is a highly nimble and configurable platform with deep performance insights to enable ongoing conversion optimization and performance improvements across all sales channels. Atlas was founded to bring a culmination of industry experience and best practices together to develop the most innovative and effective capabilities for broadband operators to acquire customers. For more information visit https://atlasdigitalgroup.com
Atlas Digital Group